Family Law - Divorce - Custody Attorney
Sonoma County - Mendocino County - Lake County
Family Law representation in the areas of divorce, child support, child custody, paternity, adoption, division of property, legal separation, interstate custody and support. Beck Law P.C. serves all post-decree mailers including modification of custody, child support, and parenting time as well as collection of past due child support.
Family Law matters such as Divorce and legal separation have many complexities. Divorce is about wisely deciding on issues, making sound decisions and the need to maintain financial well being. It's about understanding the sensitive nature of Family Law and the impact on family relationships. An effective divorce attorney understands subtantive law and procedures, comprehends the approach desired by the client and provides compassionate advice. Attorneys at BECK LAW OFFICES offer non-combative divorce representation with sincere compassion regarding conflict, or can provide more aggressive strategies when needed.
At the Family Law practice division of Beck Law P.C. it is our commitment to, whenever possiple, make every effort to help all parties exit dissolved relationships with dignity.
Family Law Related Blog Posts by Beck Law P.C.
- Mother on Trial for Having Sexual Relations with Her Son
- Spousal Inheritance May be Barred if Homicide is Cause of Death
- The Kardashian Case: The Effect (or Non Effect) of Adultery On California Divorce
- Facebook and Divorce in the Real World
- Uncovering Marital Assets in a Divorce
- Can California Grandparents Adopt their Grandchildren
- Safeguarding Your Internet Presence During a Divorce