Attorney C. Scott Malloy is an associate at Beck Law P.C., in the firm’s Family Law and Civil Law practice groups. Mr. Malloy represents clients in matters such as divorce, legal separation, child custody, child support, spousal support and division of property in Sonoma County, Mendocino County and Lake County California.
Mr. Malloy received his J.D. from Concord School of Law, and received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of California at Santa Cruz.
Prior to joining the Beck Law Firm, Mr. Malloy was a Solo Practitioner of Civil Law and Family Law in Silicon Valley and served on the Modest Means Panel for the Santa Clara Bar Association.
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- United States Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- J.D., Concord Law School, Los Angeles, California
- B.A., University of California at Santa Cruz