Santa Rosa Family Law Attorneys – Experienced and Dedicated
The Santa Rosa family law attorneys at Beck Law P.C., offer representation in the areas of divorce, child support, child custody, paternity, adoption, division of property, legal separation, interstate custody and support. Beck Law P.C. serves all post-decree matters including modification of custody, child support, and parenting time as well as collection of past due child support.
Family Law matters such as Divorce and legal separation have many complexities. Divorce is about wisely deciding on issues, making sound decisions and the need to maintain financial well being. It’s about understanding the sensitive nature of Family Law and the impact on family relationships. An effective divorce attorney understands substantive law and procedures, comprehends the approach desired by the client and provides compassionate advice. Attorneys at Beck Law P.C. offer non-combative divorce representation with sincere compassion regarding conflict, or can provide more aggressive strategies when needed.
At the Santa Rosa Family Law practice division of Beck Law P.C. it is our commitment to, whenever possible, make every effort to help all parties exit dissolved relationships with dignity
Family Law Attorney – Blog Articles by Beck Law P.C.
- Child Custody Process Basics
- Ex-Spouses Who Will Not Pay Child Support
- Co-Parenting After Divorce or Separation
- The Historical Development of No-Fault Divorce
- Facebook and Divorce in the Real World
- Uncovering Marital Assets in a Divorce
- Can California Grandparents Adopt their Grandchildren
- Safeguarding Your Internet Presence During a Divorce
Please contact our office if you are looking for a:
- Santa Rosa Family Law Attorney
- Petaluma Family Law Lawyer
- Ukiah Family Law Attorney
- Family Law Attorney in Sonoma County
- Family Law Lawyer in Lake Count
- Family Law Attorney in Mendocino County
Contact a Santa Rosa Family Law Attorney Today!
Contact our office today online or call 707-576-7175 to confer with a Santa Rosa property division lawyer. We are available to speak with you over the phone or in person, whichever way is convenient for you.