Medical Marijuana Attorney – Santa Rosa – Petaluma – Ukiah – Lakeport
Today in California, a medical marijuana attorney should understand that rules and commercial cultivation regulations regarding medical marijuana compliance in California is a moving target that seems to change almost daily. Cities such as Santa Rosa and counties like Sonoma County and Mendocino County are imposing and changing regulations at such frequency as to make it difficult to remain up to date and in compliance. Do you operate a medical marijuana dispensing collective or cooperative in Sonoma County or Mendocino County? Are you a primary caregiver or other service provider working within the California laws that have decriminalized the use of marijuana? Do you need help in navigating the challenges of being in and staying in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations of your particular city and or county in California?
California Medical Marijuana Attorney
Beck Law P.C., with over 35 years of legal experience can provide you with the information and assistance you need. We primarily serve the three Northern California Counties of Sonoma County, Mendocino County and Lake County and you can view our Medical Marijuana Blog here.
If you have a question about medical marijuana, Please contact us at 707-576-7175 for a confidential initial medical marijuana consultation.
Medical Cannabis Attorney Practice Group
The complexities of our rapidly changing California medical cannabis industry has prompted us to create Canna Legal, a medical cannabis business practice division of Beck Law P.C. We invite you to view our new Canna Legal website where you can find up to date information about California medical cannabis business regulations and stay informed with our medical cannabis business blog.
California Medical Marijuana Related Blog Posts by Beck Law P.C.
- California Medical Marijuana Bill Killed for 2014
- California Medical Marijuana – House Votes to Defund Federal Interference With State Medical Marijuana Laws
- California Medical Marijuana – What If I’m On Probation
- California Medical Marijuana – Landlord Tenant Issues
- California Medical Marijuana Program ID Card
- California Medical Marijuana – Return of Property
- Primary Medical Marijuana Caregivers vs. Patients
- California Medical Marijuana – Search and Seizure
- Interplay of California State, County and City Laws
- California Medical Marijuana Delivery Service
- My Employer and California Medical Marijuana Use in The Workplace
- California Medical Marijuana Collective, Cooperative or Non-Profit
Sonoma County Medical Marijuana News
- Recent Kidnapping May be Related to Illegal Santa Rosa Marijuana Cultivation and Sales
- Illegal Sonoma County Marijuana Grow Causes $102K in Damages
Mendocino County Medical Marijuana News